UNITY THE PATH TO UNSHAKABLE HAPPINESS

Welcome to our blog page for East Sussex HQ Course. This is our page and please feel free to add comments and I will publish your comments if it's addressed to all. Thank you for your support for East Sussex HQ Course

Friday 12 March 2010

Accommodation Requests

Good Morning; it is Thursday 11th of March and our HQ course is drawing ever nearer. I now have the Room allocation document for Taplow Court; if anyone has a preference to who they would like to share a room with or a disability of any kind that may need to be taken into account or indeed any problem about accommodation please let me know within the next two weeks and I will try my very best to make your weekend stay at Taplow a peaceful and happy one. Georgina x

No comments:

Post a Comment